In an era of information overload, words by themselves can fall flat.
Infographics do more than present data — they capture the eye and tell a story, engaging the viewer who might otherwise have ignored the content.
When text, images, and creative design come together in one smart package, a sort of visual shorthand is produced. Besides taking complex information and presenting it in a readable way, infographics hold great marketing potential; web traffic is increased and your SEO is benefitted, thanks to the viral nature of this gripping medium coupled with the power of social media.
It’s only appropriate, then, to take a look at some of the more interesting and effective infographics on the topic of social media and networking. From Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, the power of new media has transformed not only our personal lives but also the nature of doing business. Keeping up with the science and the trends is half the battle — luckily, these clever infographics help us do just that. Enjoy!
1) 100 social networking facts & statistics
2) Social media statistics by Huffington Post
3) Social media zoo
4) Social media explained with girl scout cookies
5) Like us!
6) Don’t be a twit: tweet your customers!
7) 20 reasons to switch to Google+
8) Instagram’s facts
9) How users interact on Pinterest
10) Top 10 ways to optimize your business’ YouTube channel
11) The future of marketing: blogging and social media
12) The art of getting retweets
13) Google+ for business
14) The anatomy of a fan
15) LinkedIn bootcamp
16) Email marketing
17) Small business and social media
18) The social media checklist
19) Time spent statistics
20) Social media spending
21) Around the world in social networking
|Remove Image Backgrounds with PhotoScissors (Win/Mac) – only $9.97!||